Based on the first provision of article fifty of the Law on Organization and Jurisdiction of Courts.The Supreme Court may, as needed, establish other Dewans within structure of the CENTRAL provincial primary courts.The Supreme Court has established Special Courts within the structure of the Supreme Court to resolve special cases.
These courts are named the following:
- The Primary and Appellate Narcotics Courts
- The Primary and Appellate Courts of Crimes against Internal and External Security
- The Primary and Final Courts of Property Disputes
- The Specialized Family Court
- The Specialized Juvenile Court
Note: In order to have information about Independence, Jurisdiction, Area of Jurisdiction, Proceedings and other Judicial Competence of the Supreme Court’s Divisions, Appellate Courts and Primary Courts refer to the Law of Organization and Authority of the Courts which has full information in this regard.